Hi, my name is Yael Mendelson and I am currently a junior at a high school in Florida. I started this blog because I am taking a Media Studies course this academic year. I started this blog in order to share my research, ideas, and projects with people. I find this topic to be very fascinating, and I hope that by writing this blog, I might encourage others to research the media. I appreciate you reading my blog.
Thursday, October 27, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Creative Critical Reflection
Without further ado, I present to you my two creative critical reflections! Till next time! For CCR Pt.1 Directive Commentary For CCR Pt. 2 ...
-
Without further ado, I present to you my two creative critical reflections! Till next time! For CCR Pt.1 Directive Commentary For CCR Pt. 2 ...
-
We talked about common issues we had at the group meeting, one, in particular, being the approaching deadline. Lack of knowledge of what to...
-
Brainstorming Hey, blog! This week marks the beginning of the brainstorming process for the genre I want to stick with for my opening. I...
No comments:
Post a Comment